Online Event: Working in a Time of COVID-19: Workplace Guidelines and Assessment Tools
Time & Location
About the Event
REGISTER NOW>>> https://bit.ly/workplaceCOVIDguidelineswebinar
In this virtual Q&A webinar, you will have the opportunity to ask representatives from The Ministry of Health, Public Hospitals Authority, The Ministry of Labor, and The Department of Environmental Health Services questions about good practices and measures regarding your workplace environment.
Panelists for this webinar include:
- Dr. Bridgette Rolle, JP - Executive Director, Ministry of Health
- Dr. Falicia Balfour-Greenslade - Surveillance Officer, Ministry of Health
- Ms. Mary Walker - Hospital Administrator, SRC, Public Hospital's Authority
- Ms. Auybanette Rolle - Director of Risk, Quality & Patient Safety, PHA
- Mr. Anthony Ryan - Public Analysis, Department of Environmental Health Services
- Mr. Robert Farquharson - Executive Manager in the Ministry of Labour and the Chairman of the National Tripartite Council
The event will take place via Zoom and you must pre-register to attend. You can register now by clicking here>>> https://bit.ly/workplaceCOVIDguidelineswebinar
Your Chamber at Work for You!